Friday, March 13, 2015

Elf beauty reviews


Elf beauty reviews

I have tried a beauty product called  ELF (eyes, lips, face).  They have a variety of tools from eye make up to make up remover.  So far, I am satisfied with every thing I have used.  The last time I ordered from ELF they were offering free shipping on orders of $35 and above. It was a great deal so I immediately grabbed it!

After a week my package arrived and it was time to try it out.

ELF's make-up brushes are a decent quality.  Back in the Philippines, I had used it and noticed how soft it was when I applied my foundation. The eye brush is equally good.  Though not as soft, the eye brush is great for the price.  It is only a dollar.  The small brush I had used for my eyebrow gel made my eyebrows look so defined and beautiful.

The Eyebrow kit was especially impressive.  The Eyebrow gel and powder allow me to sculpt and shape my brows to achieve the look I want.  I use it every time I go out with my husband for a special occasion and it can last all day.  NO matter what the weather is, my eyebrows stay intact.

Another thing I really like in my batch of order was the cream eyeliner. I ordered metal blue and black. Because my eyes are small, the cream eyeliner really helps in defining and making them look bigger.

Another ELF product that I would recommend is the pale lipstick. It is beautiful!  Even though it is probably more suited for light skin women, it looks good on me too ;). I hope so.


The only thing I was really disappointed about was the nail polish remover. It had a very strong chemical odor when I used it which is probably unavoidable.

ELF also sells a few nail tools and a set of 14 different types of nail polish on their site. It was on sale for $14.00.  It is good quality and so worth it for what you are getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment