Saturday, November 16, 2013

Overseas Filipino Women

I had to get a degree to qualify for and average job where in Cebu.  The competition here is high because its an employers market and there are so many people my age competing for even average positions. 

So I have considered moving to the Netherlands and UAE for more steady employment and escape the drama of Cebu City.  I know lots of OFWs who have moved out for better opportunities.

Currently, I am back in school with two separate jobs, but eventually I will move out of the country with my fiance.  I wish there was more help especially to single mothers here in the Philippines.  Since there is almost none from fathers abandoning families or our government.  Its hard, but often times.  Filipino women we have to leave for a great chance at success.

No comments:

Post a Comment