Saturday, November 16, 2013

filipina beauty rituals


My boyfriend calls me a diva.  Its was a backhanded complement because he is saying I am beautiful with an attitude.. ridiculous... Well, I do look great!! But I only have an attitude when I must.  And my beauty is actually hard work!

Here are my rituals for maintaining my pinay diva beauty.

1. Clothes - I have a very unique sexy style so I have to be willing to take risks.  There is not a specific place I shop.  Its really just whatever I like.  I like original sexy, feminine dresses and pants that show off my figure. For other filipinas, always have confidence in yourself. Dress appropriately according to the setting.
Wear clothes that are comfortable.

2. Makeup - I like to find tones that enhance my natural skin color.  Many filipinas put on make up that is for someone with very pale complexion. Choose a face foundation that matches the skin color.Avoid putting a bright red lipstick or bright red cheeks that does not help accentuate their beautiful caramel hues.A red cheeks at daytime looks like you had been slapped many times! lol.What I mean to say is that it looks so fake. Wear a light make up at daytime. Some pinays overdo it. Gosh.. Please look at the mirror again. 


3. Hair - I recently had my hair curled and I love it.  But when its straight I don't normally use lots of chemicals that might damage my hair.  In fact, normally I use coconut milk.  The oil in coconut milk is very nourishing for the hair. Using the natural treatment does not mean you're cheap. Its just for the sake of caring for your hair.

4. Body - I do light workouts about every other day and take fat burners. It really works.  The standard in the Philippines is very high since a woman with only a little excess fat is considered very fat in the Philippines.  The average woman is petite.  I also watch what I eat and limit my food intake. 


No comments:

Post a Comment